Steps to Apply & Register
Congratulations on the decision to make your semester count at
Clarendon College. We are excited you have chosen Clarendon College and
look forward to helping you reach your educational goals. You may
enroll in 3 credit hours each mini session. Below are admissions steps
that must be completed before you can register and pay for classes.
1. Apply online using this link.
• You must answer every question; if any question is left blank the application will not be processed.
• You must submit the application when completed. Applications cannot be processed until they are submitted.
2. The documents listed below must be completed and submitted. Copy
and paste these links into your browser as they may not work correctly
when clicked. Fax these to 806-874-5080 OR scan and email them to Martha Smith.
• Upload your Unofficial Transcript from your most recent school or other documents - Student Transcript Upload Instructions (pdf)
• Completed Trial Schedule (pdf)
3. Have your most recent OFFICIAL transcript mailed to us at the
address below. If you are a first time college student, please have
your official high school transcript sent. No grades will be released
until this is in your file.
P.O. Box 968
Clarendon, TX 79226
4. All payments must be made at the time of registration. Login to your Student Portal to see your bill and make payment arrangements via PayPal.