Spring Mini 2017
May 17 - June 2
Spring Mini Term classes fit conveniently between the
Spring and Summer Semesters.
Transferring credit in or out.
Whether you're just starting at CC, preparing for
transfer, or continuing your studies at CC, you can benefit by taking
Spring Mini Session classes. Credit will be applied to your degree, or
can take your credit with you when you transfer.
Phone: (800) 687-9737
Fax: (806) 874-5080
Mon. - Thu.: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Fri.: 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Steps to Apply & Register for Mini Term
Below are admissions steps that must be completed before you can register and pay for classes.
1. Apply online at http://application.clarendoncollege.edu/login.asp
- You must answer every question; if any question is left blank the application will not be processed
- You must submit the application when completed. Applications cannot be processed until they are submitted.
2. Submit Unofficial College Transcript.
- Send us your Unofficial College
Transcript from your most recent school. Unofficial transcripts can be
uploaded via the Student Portal (visit this link for instructions on how to upload) or Fax these to 806-874-5080 OR scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Submit Trial Schedule .
- Complete the trial schedule form below to register for courses.
4. Make payment – payment must be made at the time of registration.
- Call 800-687-9737 to make payment or click "My Bill" in the Student Portal.
5. Have your most recent OFFICIAL College transcript
mailed to us at the address below.
- If you are a first time college
student, please have your official high school transcript sent. No
grades will be released and your transcript will be on hold until this
is in your record.
P.O. Box 968
Clarendon, TX 79226