Congratulations on the decision to make your semester count at Clarendon College. We are excited you have chosen Clarendon College and look forward to helping you reach your educational goals. You may enroll in 3 credit hours each mini session. Below are admissions steps that must be completed before you can register and pay for classes.
1. Apply online at http://application.clarendoncollege.edu/login.asp
• You must answer every question; if any question is left blank the application will not be processed.
• You must submit the application when completed. Applications cannot be processed until they are submitted.
2. The documents listed below must be completed and submitted. Copy and paste these links into your browser as they may not work correctly when clicked. Fax these to 806-874-5080 OR scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Upload your Unofficial Transcript from your most recent school - http://student.clarendoncollege.edu/custom/StudentTranscriptUpload.pdf
• Completed Trial Schedule - http://www.clarendoncollege.edu/students/PDFs/trialschedule.pdf
3. Have your most recent OFFICIAL transcript mailed to us at the address below. If you are a first time college student, please have your official high school transcript sent. No grades will be released until this is in your file.
P.O. Box 968
Clarendon, TX 79226
4. All payments must be made at the time of registration. Call 806-874-4849 to make payment or click here for a payment form to fax in:
If you are planning to enroll in online coursework at Clarendon College you need to complete the SmarterMeasure Assessment by visiting the web address provided below.
SmarterMeasure is an assessment that measures learner readiness for online coursework at Clarendon College. SmarterMeasure is an indicator of the degree to which distance learning and/or learning in a technology rich environment will be a good fit for you. It will help you prepare to be successful as a student. Please use the usernames and passwords listed below to login. Please select the campus location where you applied for admission.