What is "Directory Information"?

Can I control the release of Directory Information?

Do my parents or other family members have access to my education records?

Can I control the release of Directory Information?

You can restrict the release of Directory Information by completing the Non-Disclosure Form (also available in the Office of the Registrar).

You should consider carefully the consequences of any decision made by you to withhold “Directory Information”.  If such a request is made, the College will not release your name in any press releases, including Dean’s Honor Roll notification to hometown newspapers.  Student activities, campus organizations, and friends will not be able to obtain directory information on you.  In addition, without your specific written approval, College officials will not be able to confirm your enrollment or graduation, nor include your name in the Commencement Program.

Once filed, this request becomes a permanent part of your record until you instruct Clarendon College, in writing, to have the request removed.