Credit By Examination
Dual Credit Checklist
Attention Counselors: Please complete all of the steps listed below. Once completed, fax all documents to 806-874-5080. You must then mail the original Dual Credit/Early Admission Application to: Admissions, P.O. Box 968, Clarendon, TX 79226
1. Submit Dual Credit/Early Admission Application
2. Submit College Readiness Scores (TAKS, Accuplacer, etc.)
3. Submit copy of High School Transcript
4. Submit Dual Credit/Early Admission Approval Form
5. Submit Dual Credit Registration Form (please select your high school below for the appropriate form.)
- Ft. Elliot
6. Six hour dual credit exemption Form (if taking more than 6 hours)
7. Make Payment arrangements (school pay or private pay). Please contact the Business Office at 806-874-3571 to make payment arrangements.
Enrollment Services Counselors
Instructional Center - Student Services Office
Clarendon College Main Campus
Clarendon, Claude, Hedley, Memphis, Samnorwood, Shamrock, Silverton, Wellington, Valley
Clarendon College Pampa Center
Ft. Elliot, Kelton, Lefors, McLean, Pampa, Wheeler
Clarendon College Childress Center
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.