Facts Tuition Management
Enroll through eCashier by clicking here.
TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT...
Login into your MyFACTS Account, using your user ID and password. If you have forgotten or misplaced yours, contact FACTS at 800-863-2287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help you meet your educational expenses, Clarendon College is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient budget plan. FACTS is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses. It is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost to budget monthly payments through FACTS is a $35.00 per semester nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee. The FACTS Enrollment Fee is automatically deducted within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the FACTS system.
How FACTS Works
You must first register to use FACTS by completing an enrollment form online through eCashier. To access the enrollment page click here. When enrolling with FACTS, you will need the following information:
1. Nine digit Student ID (this may be your social security number).
2. The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
3. Information to create your FACTS Access Code.
4. Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
You may budget your tuition and fees one of two ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)-ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Clarendon College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option-Many payers have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to their credit card. This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment, along with a convenience fee, will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. The convenience fee is in addition to the nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. If you wish to use this option, you may enroll by registering online through e-Cashier. Credit card payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or tuition balance, please contact us.
To make changes to your address, phone, or banking information, call Facts at 800-609-8056.