call Clarendon college link facebook link twitter link Instagramlink
Homepage link

Clarendon College Student ID Card Information

It is required that all students at Clarendon College obtain and carry a Bulldog Scratch ID Card.

You’ll use your Bulldog Scratch ID Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times.  You will be able to use it to:

  • Receive financial aid disbursements (unless Student designates another financial institution
  • Receive book buyback credits
  • Purchase food through your meal plan
  • Check out books from the library
  • Attend athletic events
  •  Optional access to a Herring Bank checking account with Debit Card capabilities

Clarendon College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Bulldog Scratch Card.  The Bulldog Scratch Card is a multi-functional card which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs nationwide You will also be able to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions.  It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus. You can view the agreement between Herring Bank and Clarendon College at:

A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:

  • No Monthly Service Charge
  • Free Online Banking and Mobile App
  • Mobile Check Deposits
  • Text or Email Alerts
  • Free rewards program with debit card purchases (enrollment required)
  • Parents can easily deposit money to your account

Visit the ID card office to get your Bulldog Scratch Card.

Use your new Bulldog Scratch Card as your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs.

For information on how to obtain your Bulldog Scratch Card, call the ID card office at 806-874-3571 or visit the ID Card office in the Bairfield Activity Center, (Monday – Thursday, 8am – 4:30pm; Friday, 8am – 4 pm) or online at


Need to report a lost or stolen card?

Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435.  You will also need to go to the ID Card office for a new card.