call Clarendon college link facebook link twitter link Instagramlink
Homepage link

Apply for Financial Aid

Step 1:   Apply to Clarendon College through the admissions portal. You need to make sure when you apply to college to add your social security to your application. If you do not add your social security number your FAFSA will NOT be pulled into our system. 

Step 2:   Apply for the FAFSA at, and create a FSA ID. Your parents will also need to apply for a FSA ID to sign your FAFSA. You will do this by clicking on the “Apply for Aid” tab then clicking on the “Complete FAFSA form” tab. It should then prompt you choose “Start here” for people new to the FAFSA process. Then it will ask you to “Create an FSA ID.”  

Step 3:   Complete the FAFSA application. Our school code is 003554. If you and your parents are eligible, you can use the IRS Data Tool (IRS DRT) to import or link your IRS tax information. If you are an independent student, you do not need to include your parents' tax information.

After your FAFSA is received and processed, you and the Financial Aid Office will receive the results of your FAFSA in a report called the Student Aid Report (SAR). Your SAR will be sent to you to the email address you provided on your FAFSA. Review your SAR for any errors and make corrections as necessary from the FAFSA web site.

Your FAFSA might be selected for a process called verification. In this process the Financial Aid Office is required by federal law to compare the information reported on the FAFSA with the information provided on the Verification Form and IRS Tax Transcript and any other documentation requested by the Financial Aid Office. If you were able to import your IRS tax information, it is not necessary to submit a copy of your tax transcript. To obtain your IRS transcript, go to It will prompt you to choose whether you want to download it or for it to be sent by mail to you. If there are differences between the FAFSA and the documents you have submitted, it may be necessary for the Financial Aid Office to make corrections.

Step 4:   Complete the Student Data and Fee Release and Release of Information forms and other incomplete forms that are in your student portal under “document tracking”. Please make sure your student portal is set to the correct term when logging in. If you have questions or concerns about the forms in your student portal, please contact us at (806)874-4810.

Admissions: (806)874-3571
Billing: (806)874-4849
Financial Aid: (806)874-4810